Pangu Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8 Now Available on the Mac and Windows
Pangu Jailbreak is a new jailbreaking application for iOS 8.0 and 8.1 and it supports all the apple devices which runs on iOS 8.x.
How to Jailbreak
Just follow these steps to jailbreak your iDevice, or watch the video above for a demonstration.
- Back up your iOS device. Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select "Back Up Now"
- Disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you're using one
- Enable Airplane Mode, swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon
- Download Pangu 1.1 here. This is your jailbreak tool. You'll also need iTunes 12, so if you don't have that, install it now.
- Open the Pangu tool once it's downloads (Right-click to run as Administrator on Windows).
- Plug in your iOS device.
- When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the "Start Jailbreak" option.
- Click "Already Did".
- Wait for the tool to run. When it's complete, your iPhone will reboot. You can close Pangu now.
- Tap the Cydia icon to prepare the file system. That's it!
Youtube video by Lifehacker