Kuwait Yacht Show 2017 - 5th Edition
Under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait, the Kuwait Yacht Show was inaugurated on February 3rd 2015 at the Marina Crescent with his Excellency Anas Al-Saleh, The Minister of Finance, cutting the ribbon on behalf of the Prime Minister.
The Kuwait Yacht Show is a solid fixture on the calendar of the region’s annual shows, and returns for 2017 with a new end-March date. A private initiative by PH7 Group, it has nonetheless secured enthusiastic support from the states Ministry of Commerce and Industry – a sure sign of the value Kuwait places on the marine economy, and an official acknowledgment of the value this now well-established yacht show has imbued on the international image of the nation.
Being well placed so early in the year we can once again expect a number of regional and Middle East premieres and launches. Year by year, the Kuwait Yacht Show grows in size and stature. In just three years it has already made an indelible mark on the region’s marine scene. Be a part of it.
- Increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Develop prospect database for future marketing initiatives.
- Network with Key industry figures from the private and public sector.
- Evaluate the market needs and assess your competitors.
- Meet over 3,000 VIPS and 8,000 visitors in 5 days.
- Launch your new products directly to your target audience.
- Generate new leads.
- Participate and highlight your company’s commitment to the development of the marine sector.
- Join local, regional and international entities in the development of the marine industry.